Post Malone’s New Album Is Coming Next Month
Post Malone’s co-manager Dre London announced the new album will arrive in May.
Billboard reported earlier this year that Post Malone‘s forthcoming studio album, twelve carat toothache, will run around 45 minutes, making it his shortest album to date.
However, the release date has remained a closely guarded secret. Posty’s co-manager Dre London announced that the album will be released in May.
London tweeted the big news via a motivational Instagram post, captioned with a photo of a pickup tennis match. “Post Malone album coming next month!,” he writes.
- Are Search Engines Blocking Content Generated By Ai Assistants?
- Check Out BANDWITHOUTBAND: An Industrial Death Metal Band From Germany
- Check Out This New Single From A German EMO Band: VLAD IN TEARS
- Music Discovery: Mad Painter Drops Illusion – An Impressive Blend Of 70’s UK Rock And Melodic Hard Rock
- Interview: Luke Frees Is Iconic – His Music Will Stick With You Because He Is For Sure A 21st Century David Bowie
The album is led by the single “One Right Now,” released last November and featuring The Weeknd.
It is Malone’s second Billboard 200 No. 1 album, following 2019’s Hollywood’s Bleeding. “Circles,” “Sunflower” and “Rockstar” (featuring 21 Savage) have also charted at No. 1 on the Hot 100; all three songs are listed on Billboard’s Greatest of All Time Hot 100 Songs list.
Billboard reports that Post says the new songs “speak more to how I’m feeling right now: the ups and downs, the disarray, the bipolar nature of being a mainstream artist.”
Post will have several opportunities to road test his new music in the months to come. On May 6, he will headline the Miami Grand Prix, and on June 17 he will take part in the Summer Smash Festival in Chicago. After that, he will tour the UK as well as northern Europe.