Drake and Taylor Swift have more in common than you might think. Billions of streams, huge fan bases around the world. It doesn’t happen by accident, explains Drizzy, who, apropos of nothing, posted a video.
Drake and Taylor Swift have more in common than you might think. Billions of streams, huge fan bases all over the world. In an apropos of nothing post on his Instagram account, Drizzy posted a throwback picture with Swift.
This is the last snap of a 5-pic carousel that included photos of Adonis, Drake’s son, and contains the following motivational message: “They too soft to understand the meaning of hard work.”
What’s the significance of this Monday throwback? Nobody knows.
- What Buzzkill Joy’s New Single Birthday Cake Reveals About The UK Pop Rock Culture
- Friday Shout-Out: Ruto’s 10-Track Pan Dulce Is A Must Listen For Dream Pop Lovers
- FREE GUIDE: How To Upload Your Music to BBC Music Introducing
- Sunday Trends: Tuneful Indie Rock Music That Will Levitate You In A Variety Of Moods
- Rock Your Socks Off With These 10 Fantastic Indie Soft Rock Tunes
OVO rappers are untouchable in the hip-hop game. Drake was able to claim nine of the top 10 positions on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart in one week last year, making him the first artist to achieve this feat in the 63-year history of the chart.
He also captured the entire top five, a feat previously accomplished only by The Beatles for a week in 1964.
Swift was named Billboard’s Greatest Pop Star of 2021. “Only Swift’s albums and platforms captured so much energy from fans in 2021, on projects that challenged the modern music industry as well as succeeded in it,” Billboard explained at the time.