During Rolling Loud Miami, Scott joined Future on two songs and performed a medley of his own tracks.
At Rolling Loud Miami on Saturday night (July 23), Travis Scott surprised the crowd with Future.
This weekend’s cameo marked Scott’s first festival appearance since last year’s Astroworld tragedy in Houston, where ten people were killed and many more were injured during his performance.
During Rolling Loud, attendees uploaded videos of Scott and Future performing their collaborative track “Hold That Heat.” Scott then brought a medley of his own tracks “Antidote,” “No Bystanders” and “Goosebumps” to the Miami stage. He paired up with Future again on “March Madness.”
Before Kanye West pulled out of this year’s festival, Scott was approached by festival organizers to perform as a headliner. However, scheduling did not work out. After being hit multiple times by objects thrown from the crowd, Kid Cudi took over Friday night’s headlining slot vacated by Ye; Cudi ended up leaving the stage early.
- Are Search Engines Blocking Content Generated By Ai Assistants?
- Check Out BANDWITHOUTBAND: An Industrial Death Metal Band From Germany
- Check Out This New Single From A German EMO Band: VLAD IN TEARS
- Music Discovery: Mad Painter Drops Illusion – An Impressive Blend Of 70’s UK Rock And Melodic Hard Rock
- Interview: Luke Frees Is Iconic – His Music Will Stick With You Because He Is For Sure A 21st Century David Bowie
According to attorneys representing Astroworld victims, more than 4,900 people were injured at the festival on Nov. 5. Ten people died, and 732 people required extensive medical treatment, while 1,649 people required less extensive care, according to the filing. In total, 2,540 people were listed as “other,” meaning that their injuries were still being assessed.
In November, Scott will headline Primavera Sound’s festivals in So Paulo, Buenos Aires, and Santiago de Chile.
Check out his performance at Rolling Loud Miami below: