From Norway With Passion: Temperature Falls’ Drops a TripHop-Fueled Single Transcending Lyrical and Melodic Boundaries
If you’re a fan of trip-hop, pop and electronic rock elements, and are looking for something new to listen to, this may be the flavour of alternative music you’re searching for
Temperature Falls is a pop-rock duo from Norway with heavy influences from trip-hop, dark pop and electronic music. Their deep vocals are intensely engaging and they masterfully use a range of vocal styles in their songs, which gives their sound several dimensions.
“Lab Rat” oscillates between catchy, new wave hooks and floating trip-hop atmospheres. But when we start a journey through their amazing portfolio, we notice each track is different and their albums as a whole are fresh and enticing.
You can listen to our playlist which contains the artist’s music, and know more about the duo by scrolling down the page.
Scandinavian influences are not a new thing in music. In fact, they have influenced the music industry in many ways. Artists such as MØ make use of Scandinavian pop music and soft rock, while bands like The Knife add a dark and experimental twist to it.
These artists have helped shape the electronic-alternative genre into what it is today, but there are still plenty of artists out there who are bringing their own special touch to it.
The duo Temperature Falls, who is a pop-rock singer from Norway, is a great finding. With the perfect blend of interesting takes on pop combined with an almost indescribable Scandinavian influence, we’re lucky to live in a time where this sort of indie-pop sound has been taken to its fullest.
After you read all about the new project, let’s take a moment to show the duo a little bit about what we are capable of doing. It is important that we support Lab Rat right up to the very top. You can check out their new release, and their lyric video, and follow them on Spotify.
- Are Search Engines Blocking Content Generated By Ai Assistants?There are some writers, curators, bloggers, and creators who are concerned that using AI assistants will block their
- Check Out BANDWITHOUTBAND: An Industrial Death Metal Band From GermanyDarker than the shade of my darkest black, this music’s like a conga through a cave that no
- Check Out This New Single From A German EMO Band: VLAD IN TEARSWe are here to talk about this new single from the German-based EMO (Alternative Rock) band VLAD IN
- Music Discovery: Mad Painter Drops Illusion – An Impressive Blend Of 70’s UK Rock And Melodic Hard RockIn this world of modern music, it’s hard to find that classic rock sound first introduced to us
- Interview: Luke Frees Is Iconic – His Music Will Stick With You Because He Is For Sure A 21st Century David BowieIt is true that Luke Frees is a very versatile artist, as he produces all of his own
- The Most Democratic Music Distribution Platform for Musicians, Producers and Grassroots ArtistsAs it turns out, this is one of the most common curiosities that most artists, producers, and musicians
- Who is Will Lisil? An International Music Businessman Who Serves SocietyWill Lisil is an artist and producer who uses music to protest and bring attention to social problems,
- Brunswick-based Singer Zenodro Drops Who Ya Know And Makes His Mark On The Indie Hip-Hop SceneZenodro might not be a familiar name in Europe yet, but that could change if he continues to
- Interview: How Music Helped Eric Cohen Recover From Addiction, Overcome Life Struggles, And Become An InspirerEric Cohen, the Kansas City rap artist who recently released the single “A.M.E.N.”, is about more than professional
- Music Discoveries: Top Rated Indie Hip Hop Songs To Get You Through The WeekAs a hip-hop head, nothing comes close to the feeling of listening to something new and fresh. That’s
- DJ Moderno’s Tus Ojos Is An Anthemic Latin Pop EDM Fusion Dominating The European SceneModerno’s fusion of Latin pop, EDM and synthpop has been blowing up the indie charts in Madrid, now
- What Buzzkill Joy’s New Single Birthday Cake Reveals About The UK Pop Rock CultureIt’s fascinating to see how Buzzkill Joy’s new song, “Birthday Cake,” reveals the UK pop rock culture isn’t
- Friday Shout-Out: Ruto’s 10-Track Pan Dulce Is A Must Listen For Dream Pop LoversAre you on the lookout for new music to listen to? Well, if you’re a dream pop or
- FREE GUIDE: How To Upload Your Music to BBC Music IntroducingSince its launch in 2007, BBC Music Introducing has been dedicated to discovering and supporting new music. BBC
- Sunday Trends: Tuneful Indie Rock Music That Will Levitate You In A Variety Of MoodsIf you love indie rock music but haven’t yet updated your playlist, this post is for you. The
- Rock Your Socks Off With These 10 Fantastic Indie Soft Rock TunesEveryone loves some great indie soft rock music, and now we’ve got 10 more tracks you can add
- Energetic and Atmospheric Hip-Hop Songs That Will Make Your Summer VibesIt’s summertime, so let’s change up your playlist with some great indie hip-hop, especially stuff released by independent
- Dope Hip-Hop Tracks You’re Missing Right Now From Indie ArtistsWe don’t think any of us thought we’d be hearing this much indie hip-hop in 2022. We’re living
- Perfect Setting of Indie Soft Rock Songs That Will Elevate Your MoodMany ballads and soft rock songs find their way onto the top 100 mainstream charts over the years.
- Soundtrack Experimental Music That Will Hypnotize You Shaking Your Ears Up And Challenging What Music Could BeExperimental and Soundtrack are genres in which artists explore and test the boundaries of music composition, be it